We are currently recruiting for a Technical Architect in London.
Pay rate: £700-716 per day.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
This role offers a combination of at home working and office working.
The post holder will be responsible for taking business requirements through to an assured solution design. The post holder will possess a broad architecture background combined with areas of knowledge on technologies and practices, a good understanding of architecture domains and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Take end-to-end ownership of designing IT solutions & applying the right architectural approach
- Design and document Context, Logical and Physical solution architectures
- Own the architecture and technical delivery of a number of projects in parallel through the full project lifecycle
- Investigate specific architectural challenges, producing and syndicating solution approaches that deliver incremental value at pace whilst supporting both sustainable development and long-term enterprise strategies
- Work closely with the engineering teams, providing input on decision making and influencing to ensure outcomes are delivered in line with architectural standards
- Continually build own expertise in relevant technologies, architectures and methodologies
- Develop project technical scopes and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Design solution architecture in alignment with enterprise standards
- Implement proof of concepts for supporting the design solutions
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Assess risks and issues in the solution design; develop concepts for remediation
- Liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
- Create technical feasible solution architectures to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Ensure integration between the various systems are clearly documented to sufficient detail to enable timely delivery
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
This role would suit someone who is experienced as a solution architect or who has a broad background in technical implementations and leading technical innovation and solution design. Thus, the role holder will have the below experience:
- Experience of working on large scale Business Change and IT enabled Transformation Programmes.
- Experience in National/International Network Deployments.
- Experience in Stakeholder(s) interaction/meetings at all levels.
- Designing and architecting integration of Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) software using industry standard tools and existing enterprise frameworks.
- Full system engineering lifecycle experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of enterprise security and compliance frameworks and user authentication/authorisation strategies.
- Application of architectural frameworks e.g. Zachman, TOGAF etc.
- A deep understanding of the trade-offs of foundational architectural patterns.
- Ability to extract non-functional requirements from overall business objectives.
Contact Olivia Mason for more information on this vacancy or to apply call 07789557717.
You can also email email@example.com