We are currently recruiting for a Data Science Lead in Manchester.
Pay rate: 700-735 per day.
Hours: 5 days per week, 7.2hrs per day.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
As the Data Science Lead, you will:
- Help the Head of Data Science design, establish and lead these core services.
- Lead the recruitment, training and development of Data Scientists and Data Engineers to build an effective operational team.
- Engage with operational capabilities to identify and articulate problems affecting the business that can be solved through Data Science and Advanced Analytics.
- Support the team to design and develop scalable data science outputs and products, using your experience to identify the most appropriate tools and technologies.
- Identify requirements to improve the client’s technical infrastructure for data science, experimentation, and analytics services, including cloud-based platforms.
- Establish and manage collaboration with principal partners.
- Operate within Data & Analysis policy and processes, including our Data Capability Assurance Framework. Effectively navigate ethical and data challenges to achieve successful outcomes.
- Relevant technical skills at an expert level.
- Experience of working within a data science and analytics team, prioritising work and managing demands in order to deliver successful outcomes.
- Experience of managing and developing a team, building organisational capability and setting direction.
- Experience of representing an organization at a senior level for meetings, briefings and governance boards, including building relationships with external partners.
- Understanding and practical experience of data privacy and ethical considerations in the use of data.
- Experience in law enforcement, defence, or national security.
- Experience in science, technology and/or innovation.
Contact Olivia Mason for more information on this vacancy or to apply call 07789557717.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org