We are currently recruiting for a Data Scientist in London.
This role offers a combination of at home and office working.
Pay rate: PAYE 428.20 per day/UMB 583 per day.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
Our client is looking for someone who is a data scientist or data analyst with experience of the ETL (Extract Transform Load) data manipulation process to analyse and combine a number of large and disparate data sets to derive insight into trends and influencing and predictive factors related to railway asset failures.
- Experience with visualisation and coding particularly PowerBI, R, Python.
- Statistical and data analysis skills are essential with Business Objects knowledge useful for the some of the querying required.
- Experience of other visualisation solutions, both interactive and not, is essential to be able to present data and insights to stakeholders.
- Industry knowledge would be exceptionally useful but not essential.
- Ability to work at good pace and manage multiple priorities.
- Good communication skills.
Contact Olivia Mason for more information on this vacancy or to apply call 07789557717. You can also email email@example.com