We are currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer in Exeter.
Pay rate: PAYE 522.36 per day/UMB 674.99 per day.
Hours: 40hrs a week
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
The specialist will help build and improve existing solutions in support of robust automated identity and access management systems for our on-premise, SaaS and cloud-based services.
- Help the client build Identity and Access management solutions that supports the adoption of cloud and hybrid cloud services that is in line with our vision of: “Provide a unified approach to protecting data and services with an Identity and Access Management service that is manageable, scalable, and easy to use”.
- Using proven industry knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management to set future technical direction for both the Identity and Access management team and the development community.
- Establish common reusable IT services and patterns for Access Management for both internal and external customers.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the Corporate Identity and Access Management (IAMS) DevOps team and the services they provide.
- Support the automation of both the customer and employee access management journeys including the automation of access controls and identity governance.
- Significant industry experience in building and maintaining access management systems for customer, employees, and B2B with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and the Azure B2C identity experience framework (IEF policies)
- Knowledge of best practices in managing Identity and Access management systems and processes with experience of developing against identity stores by providing strong authentication and authorization services including Role Based Access (RBAC).
- Experience in developing with high level languages such as python and powershell, together with libraries such as MSAL, to provide boiler plate code that can be used to authenticate and authorize transactions.
- Deep understanding of authentication protocols such as SAML OpenID, Oauth, LDAP. With the ability to lead workshops to independently sequence the differing authentication flows.
- Evidence of an organised and structured approach to work with an ability to communicate to stakeholder at all levels.
- Driven to continuously improve – Has the enthusiasm and experience to push the boundaries of technology with innovative solutions.
- Experience in building and maintaining access management systems with non-Microsoft technologies such as FreeIPA, OpenAM, AWS Cognito or other OpenID connect, Oauth or SAML services providers.
- Integration with ServiceNow workflows to support approval processes and JML.
- Implementing monitoring solutions / frameworks using Azure monitor and SIEM tools.
Contact Olivia Mason for more information on this vacancy or to apply call 07789557717.
You can also email email@example.com