We are currently recruiting for an IT Service Desk Analyst in Warrington.
salary: 24k – 26k.
Hours: The core business hours are Monday – Friday, from 6am to 4.30pm. (rotating 8 hours shifts). Weekends: One Saturday a month from 7am to 1pm (additional pay)
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will provide primary technical support for internal staff. The successful candidate will have an aptitude for working with a wide range of applications and systems and should be able to quickly log, analyse, diagnose, and resolve end user issues. You must be skilled in resolving issues remotely and interacting positively with users globally on the phone.
- Handle requests from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, telephony, and other computer related technologies
- Image and configure new devices
- Asset management – including WEEE
- Provide support for iPhone, iPad, Android, and other mobile devices
- Active Directory tasks
- Basic Microsoft Exchange tasks
- Microsoft Office Support
- Promote Information Security within the business
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN and WAN network topology and design
- Hardware troubleshooting and build experience
- Troubleshooting issues in a network environment
- Ability to learn new processes and technologies
- Configuration of mobile devices using MDM
Contact Olivia Mason for more information on this vacancy or to apply call 07789557717.
You can also email email@example.com