We are currently recruiting for a Microsoft 365 Solutions Engineer in Exeter.
Pay rate:PAYE 466.89 per day/UMB 600 per day.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
- Our client is looking for a Microsoft 365 expert to join the team and focus on implementing components of the Microsoft 365 E5 license. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Microsoft 365 and its various components, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and Power Platform.
- The successful person will help business units better utilise new features by exploitation through subject matter expertise and operational experience, design, and lead solution implementation to enhance the productivity of employees through the tools, provide technical leadership on Microsoft 365.
- You will work closely with customers and architects to design, implement and support solutions and associated services that meet business needs, ensuring that the business problems are fully understood and that the proposed solutions deliver to the expectation.
– Provide technical guidance and support to internal technical teams and the wider business areas on Microsoft 365 E5 solutions.
– Collaborate with other teams to ensure successful delivery of Microsoft 365 E5 solutions.
– Stay up to date with the latest Microsoft 365 E5 features and capabilities and provide recommendations to customers on how to leverage them.
– Experience in implementation, configuration and managing Microsoft 365 solutions, with a focus on E5.
– Deep understanding of Microsoft 365 components, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and Power Platform.
– Experience in designing and implementing Microsoft 365 E5 solutions.
– Strong technical skills in Microsoft 365 E5, including configuration, customization, and integration.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with customers and internal teams.
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Contact Olivia Mason for more information on this vacancy or to apply call 07789557717. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org