Job Title: Security Consultant – DV cleared
Salary: £650/day inside IR35 – 12 months+
*DV clearance strap may be required
We are looking for a Security Consultant to join the counterterrorism team in London to ensure cyber security across all multi-functional IT teams and work across multiple stakeholders to enforce required changes with the team you are entering. Your unique skills can help protect the nation.
Please contact us if you have the following:
- Experience in large and complex projects
- Experience in cyber security processes and practices.
- Experience in delivering Defensive Cyber, Enterprise Architecture or Secure Systems.
- Experience in developing technical risk assessments.
- Experience in consultancy roles.
- Good understanding and knowledge of ISO27000 and NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- Data protection framework and ISO17025
- Familiarity with legacy information assurance standards.
- Previous experience with defence, policing, counterterrorism, or government would be beneficial.
What’s the job:
- Focus on all security assurance-related tasks
- Ensure proactive risk management and appropriate security consideration throughout the project
- Understanding risks and managing complex system security.
- Working on similar projects and tasks across different teams.
- Producing a range of technical security documentation.
- Supporting clients through requirement specification and definition,
- Supporting the client in developing and delivering secure systems.
- Evolving system security requirements.
Does this sound like an opportunity you’d enjoy?
Let’s talk – contact Olivia on 07789 557 717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Successful candidates must hold actively developed vetting.
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you have any queries contact us directly.