We are looking for a Security Operations Manager to join our public service client based in Worcester. The role’s primary purpose is to plan, direct, control and monitor the ICT security services and underlying technologies. This is perfect for a candidate looking to take up a role in an essential sector of our community that plays a vital role in making a difference in the security of the UK. Your skills could help protect the nation.
- Previous experience in security operations
- Knowledge and experience with national security policies and security standards.
- An excellent understanding of information security concepts and practices
- At least one professional security qualification or equivalent academic degree
- Knowledge of IA Policy Portfolio, HMG Security Policy Framework, Cloud Security Principles, and Application Portfolio Management (APM).
- Knowledge and understanding of the technical security issues and trends that impact information security.
- Plan, direct, control and monitor the ICT security services and underlying technologies.
- Ensure the monitoring and analysis of incidents.
- Addressing all security incidents and ensuring timely escalation
- Ensuring processes are in line with local and nationally set policing security standards.
- Direct the Cyber defence capability to identify potential threats.
- Delivering strategic reports and strategies to minimise the impact of the threat.
Do you have the required skills?
If yes, send me your up-to-date CV and let’s discuss this role further.
Let’s talk – contact Olivia on 07789 557 717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now or contact us for more information.