We are currently recruiting for a Senior Developer in London.
Pay rate: PAYE 484.32 per day/UMB 625 per day.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
This .NET CORE developer role is required to complete development and integration activities for key applications/services. Whilst providing expertise in design and development deliverables, it is expected that this role will participate and assist in providing technical knowledge and expertise in activities across the project lifecycle from early project initiatives through to service transition. This will be a hands-on role where the expectation is that the individual will complete development and design activity to further enhance the client’s technical capability and services.
- Design and develop technical solutions to meet both business and technical platform requirements.
- Ensure technical solutions meet strategic technical and business vision.
- Provide a hands-on technical approach to take ownership of designs from a high-level strategic approach down to low-level design, configuration, and installation detail.
- Provide participation throughout the project lifecycle, defining and refining requirements where required, through design and assisting in the transition through to production environments.
- Automate the build and deployment of emerging applications and services using the corporate deployment pipeline (where possible).
- Develop, configure, deliver, and integrate applications and services in non-production environments through to Production systems (using deployment pipelines where available), including creating all technical documentation.
- Provide support to 2nd line application teams where necessary to maintain critical service for applications, infrastructure, and services.
- Assist in the refinement of DevOps processes and tools to mature the client’s development capability.
- Experience of working on large scale Business Change and IT enabled Transformation Programmes
- Experience of working in the Policing sector
- Sufficient security clearance to operate in a Policing environment and with partners.
- In depth knowledge of and exposure to Government Security Classification and related security policies and guidelines.
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- ASP.NET Core 2.2
- Microsoft C#
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows Server/Workstation
- Active Directory
- Unit and integration testing
- DevOps tools including Nexus, Bitbucket, Sonarqube, Jenkins and AWX.
- High Availability services
- Linux (CentOS)
- Secure private cloud hosting environments
- Networking protocols
- Understanding and knowledge of Policing including MPS, National (UK Force wide) and international responsibilities; including a clear understanding of Policing relationships to Government, security and intelligence agencies and legislative process including their governance arrangements
- Experience of working in Central Government
- SIEM Tools
- Big Data, e.g. Elastic Search
- Experience of developing SPA (Single Page Applications)
Contact Olivia Mason for more information on this vacancy or to apply call 07789557717.
You can also email email@example.com