Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer:
Salary: £58-73k + 10% Bonus
Benefits: 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, 12% Pension, Death in service, and many other benefits, like EAP, professional subscriptions budget or optician.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join architecture team in a UK Cyber Security consultancy that deals exclusively with Ministry of Defence projects. The consultancy has multiple offices and has doubled in size over the last two years and currently has over 100 employees. They are continuously growing their team, as there is an increasing requirement and drive to support MOD and public safety.
Please contact me if you have:
- Previous experience in a systems engineer role.
- Experience with managing, analysing and refining requirements for customers.
- Collaborated well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Worked on a complex technology delivery project.
- Previous experience working with Model-Based Systems Engineering (modelling language).
- Experience with DOORS or other requirements management tools.
- Good communication skills as this is a client facing role.
- Ideally, but not essentially previously worked in government organisations, security agencies, defence, or policing.
What’s the job:
- Work within the growing architecture team delivering secure IT services and systems to clients,
- Utilising engineering skills across the full delivery lifecycle.
- Deliver group and individual outcomes where the client may require specialist support.
- You will be leading analysis of delivery objectives, business drivers, user requirements and shaping delivery strategy.
- Drive growth of core engineering skills by mentoring the wider team to complete dynamic and exciting project delivery.
- As a client facing consultant you will also seek to support business development in conjunction with the accounts team.
Does this sound like an opportunity you’d enjoy?
If so, please apply by sending us an up-to-date CV and let’s discuss it further.
For more information contact Olivia Mason on 07789557717 or email email@example.com for more information.