Job title: Senior Technical Architect – Counter Terrorism
Salary: £550 – £711 per day inside PAYE – 36h per week
Location: London – 50% in the office
*SC or DV Vetting is required.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Architect based in London to work on the technical architecture development for counter-terrorism.
This is perfect for a candidate looking to take up a role in an important sector of our community that plays a vital role in making a difference in the security of the UK. Your skills could help protect the UK.
- TOGAF or another Architecture framework
- In-depth knowledge of and exposure to Government Security Classification and related security policies and guidelines
- Experience working on large-scale Business Change and IT-enabled Transformation Programmes.
- Experience working in a complex high, profile political environment
- Experience with any UK forces is an advantage
- Able to obtain a sufficient security clearance
- Design and develop technical solutions to meet both business and technology requirements.
- Ensure technical solutions meet strategic technical and business vision.
- Provide participation throughout the project lifecycle, defining and refining requirements where required through design and assisting in the transition to production environments.
- Develop automation and delivery plans.
- Develop and keep updated templates for design documents for projects to follow to ensure consistency
To give yourself the maximum chance of success, please ensure your CV addresses the essential criteria mentioned above.
Do you fit the criteria?
Let’s talk – contact Olivia on 07789 557 717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org