We are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst in Swindon.
Pay rate: PAYE 11.68 per hour/UMB 14.39 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
- To provide 1st line IT support to the client’s staff, partners and 3rd party suppliers.
- Deliver high quality service that meets the needs of the customers ensuring that consistent policies, standards and processes are understood and adhered to.
- To work with the relevant Teams ensuring continual service improvement is embedded as an outcome of monitoring trends and incident management through the Service desk Service.
- Provide a professional and effective 1st line technical support service with a high percentage of first time fixes.
- To investigate incidents and take action to resolve these incidents whilst monitoring trends and enabling problem management.
- Ensure calls answered, resolved or passed to other areas within agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Consistently monitor, review and improve standards and processes with a view to continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- To support the IT Major Incident Process across the IT Estate.
- To communicate known and potential problem areas to end users and management and to update progress to resolution and closure.
- To escalate incidents to subject matter experts internally and externally as required.
- To ensure incidents and requests are allocated to the correct resolver groups if not resolved by Service Desk.
- To ensure that work is carried out in accordance with SBC’s agreed policies, standards, methods and procedures.
- To use the Service Desk System in line with agreed processes, data quality is maintained and information managed in line with relevant policies.
- To use remote support tools to provide customer support and assist with software configuration, deployment and investigate and resolve incidents.
- To provide an effective service in facilitating the requirements of ICT users starting, leaving or changing their role with SBC in line with the ICT Computer Security Policy including account set-ups and permission amendments.
- To work as part of a Service Desk supporting team members.
- Provide IT support services to customers through various channels and interfaces (telephone, email, web, remote support tools).
Knowledge and Experience:
- GCSE or equivalent in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Telephone support experience in a customer service role.
- IT literate with proven basic IT skills.
- Active Directory experience desirable.
- Experience of supporting IT Users.
- Proven planning and organisational skills.
- Highly Motivated with a Positive Professional attitude.
- Desire to provide a high standard of service.
Contact Olivia Mason for more information on this vacancy or to apply call 07789557717.
You can also email email@example.com