We are looking for a Technical Lead based in Hindlip. In this role, you will manage 3rd line and technical support teams and ensurea quality end-to-end ICT Service for our public service client. This is perfect for a candidate looking to take up a role in an essential sector of our community that plays a vital role in making a difference in the security of the UK.
Job title: Technical Lead
Salary: £50k – £58k, DOE
Location: Hindlip, Worcestershire – 2 days in the office
Benefits: 28 days + bank holidays, CPD (Continuous Professional Development) opportunities, Social clubs, sports clubs and regional events, Gym membership discounts, Health and well-being and occupational health services, and enhanced sick leave.
- Educated to level 5 or equivalent in an ICT-related discipline.
- Experience with Microsoft Products, networks, VMware, Storage and Back-up Storage, various OS environments and Business applications.
- Excellent level of customer service skills.
- Experienced in 3rd or 4th – line support (subject matter expert)
- Knowledge of emerging technology and current industry best practices.
- ITIL certification – ideal, not essential
- Experience in a specialist technical support environment for both hardware and software.
- The supervision of work of the Specialist Technical Support Teams
- provide a high level of technical support together with efficient and effective Customer Service
- ensuring the organisation is offering the best level of service in terms of ICT services, specialist applications & equipment.
- Working on the integration requirements, network, hardware, and software to support the sustainable delivery of all agreed ICT services.
All candidates must have UK residency for the last five years for vetting purposes.
Do you fit the criteria?
Let’s talk – contact Olivia on 07789 557 717 or email email@example.com