We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Officer in Uxbridge.
Pay rate: PAYE 13.39 per hour/UMB 16.56 per hour.
Hours: 36hrs per week
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
Delivery of complex technical and core administrative support to teams, meeting performance targets and embedding a culture of “Putting our residents first” where continuous service improvement is maintained.
- No direct supervisory responsibility, however, may be required to assist in induction and training of peers and new employees.
Customer Management / Care:
- Demonstrate understanding of the Customer Care Standards and ensure that these standards are met to deliver the client’s vision of ‘putting our residents first’.
- Respond to customer queries and escalate issues and messages to the technical managers and professional workers.
- Commitment to the highest level of service delivery
- Learn from best practice and lead by example in the development of a customer focused team empowered to continually improve levels of service delivery through innovative and creative approaches to service improvement.
Operational Service Delivery:
- Responsible for delivering complex, routine, and emergency tasks against the technical administrative standards to ensure consistency in maintaining service delivery.
- Deliver a skilled and flexible technical administration support service across the directorates, and react to peaks and troughs of work in any of the client’s locations as required.
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for meeting tight deadlines and committed to high standards of customer care.
- Maintain an understanding of the operational workflow processes and linkage with the technical administrative support services.
- Prioritise tasks assigned and escalating any gaps in resourcing to Technical Support Supervisor/Technical Support Co-Ordinator.
- Escalate any operational issues to Technical Support Supervisor / Technical Support Co-Ordinator and/or operational Service Manager.
- Ability to learn complex and specialised administrative tasks in a short space of time to meet changing service requirements including changes to legislation that would impact on the service.
- To provide comprehensive and high quality technical specialist services administrative support to individual, and at times, various services, across the client’s area.
- To show flexibility in adapting to delivery of different functions at a variety of locations, to meet varying demands.
- To provide more general support to service areas if the need arises.
- Resolve complex financial queries (including payment enquiries) and ensure appropriate financial controls are in place.
- Ensure compliance with Financial Regulations with respect to budget commitments and payments (including any petty cash, voucher, or pre-paid card system).
- Complete/support inputting of service packages onto case management systems.
- Support internal budget commitment authorisation processes to ensure effective delivery of supplier services.
CYPS/ASC role-specific activities:
- Coordinate all team activities including (but not limited to):
- Team meeting organisation and preparation, taking meeting minutes, updating core database systems, being the first point of contact for the team caseload, and managing bring-up/bring forward systems.
- Support operational staff with the use of the case management system with the principal objective of up-skilling staff to self-manage and therefore ensure maximum use of the case management system functionality.
- Where applicable, provide expert case management and document management systems (i.e., ICS Protocol and Civica) knowledge to resolve complex system issues (with support from ICT when required).
- Support Teams with awareness and use of management information to enhance service delivery, including producing management reports that identify outstanding actions requiring operational staff intervention.
- Resolve complex issues and queries in accordance with corporate procedures and policies.
- Deliver technical administrative support to the Team that assists operational managers and staff with delivering enhanced services to residents, including any service-specific requirements.
- Take accurate minutes for team safeguarding/multi-disciplinary meetings.
Service Planning & Development:
- Maintain knowledge of the current Team Plan and understanding of own contribution in order to ensure delivery of this plan.
- Undertake ongoing training to develop skills and knowledge to deliver services effectively.
- Ensure services are delivered within any set Service Level Agreements (SLAs) which cover all aspects of service delivery with performance and response levels, and escalating SLAs are that are likely not to be met to the Technical Support Supervisor/Technical Support Co-Ordinator.
Financial & Resource Management
- Demonstrate cost-consciousness and identify any cost-effective changes to your own way of working.
- Ensure all purchasing and procurement is conducted in line with the corporate guidelines and with appropriate use of the client’s financial systems.
- Demonstrate an appreciation and understanding of budgets, escalating any discrepancies or potential overspend to Technical Support Supervisor/Technical Support Co-Ordinator.
Contact Olivia Mason for more information on this vacancy or to apply call 07789557717.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org