Looking for Counter Terrorism Jobs?
We have many Counter Terrorism jobs across the uk. We are looking for a Test Manager based in London. You will successfully deliver all new National IT projects and programmes, Transformational Change programmes, and all business as usual services.
This is perfect for a candidate that wants to make a difference in the national security of the UK.
Your skills could help protect the UK.
Job title: Test Manager – Counter Terrorism
Salary: £550 – £655 per day outside IR35
Location: Southwest London – 1 day a week in the office
*DV Vetting is required.
- 10+ years experience of managing testing across complex National IT delivery projects and programmes.
- Awareness of the unique demands and specific challenges of working within the counter terrorism or policing domain.
- Knowledge and experience, both technical and business oriented, of existing personnel security controls systems
- Demonstrable expertise in test management
- Experience in leading a large team
- Hold professional certifications in software testing, test management and also in programme and project management (i.e. PRINCE2, MSP and Agile),
- Able to obtain a sufficient security clearance
- Owns the organisations Test Policy and set the testing principles and strategy for all IT projects and programmes
- Ensuring high-quality IT capabilities are consistently delivered and meet the quality expectations of the end-users. Whilst also ensuring they are secure, accessible, reliable and resilient.
- The stated functional and non-functional (e.g., security, performance and resilience) quality requirements are always rigorously tested.
- Leading a large team comprising 15+ direct reports
Assuring the testing carried out by third-party suppliers; reviewing vendor deliverables.
Your skills could help protect the public from a threat from terrorism.
Please ensure your CV address the essential criteria mentioned above.
Do you fit the criteria?
If yes, send us your up-to-date CV and let’s discuss this role further.
Let’s talk – contact Olivia on 07789 557 717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more of our Counter Terrorism Jobs here.